The renter may cancel the rental at any time due to weather. After the renter has accepted the castle we have met our obligation to furnish the equipment and no rain checks are given.
There is a $50 cancellation fee if cancelled for any reason other than rain or wind.
Yes, we can do multi-day events.
2. Do not allow riders to play or climb on outside walls, sides, or roof of the unit, nor inside rafters.
3. No food, drinks, pets or water inside the units. ($100 Cleaning fee will apply)
4. Never put a water hose in, spray on or get in with wet clothes or swim suits. (See contract for cleaning charge of wet units.)
5. An adult must be present at all times, to supervise riders. Door must be zipped shut when occupied!
6. In case of extreme high winds, remove riders and unplug the motor and extension from the wall outlet.
7. Do not turn motor off and on repeatedly, as this will burn out the motor.
8. Unit must be tied down on level surface and not closer than 4 feet to any fixed object.
9. Never play or jump on partially inflated unit.
10. Always follow number of riders listed on contract.
11. Be sure to remove all personal items from the unit. We are not responsible for their return. (Including Children)
12. Never add more extension cords to the motor or move the unit without first obtaining an OK from Air Castles by Andrea.